Enter


Gurdas Maan "Sajna iss tann ne mukk jaana bhavein roz maalishaan kariye, Roti Haq dee khayiye g bhavein boot polishaan kariye"

My Current Time

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Busy Times

Ohhh today I checked I have not written for last 20 dayz or so... well i have been surprisingly busy with some social gatherings. First it was marriage of my friend Abhishek Vimal's sister. Ahhh... I danced there too my heart's content. Satisfied. Then a One day trip too Amritsar Sahib and wagah border was beautiful one. Well The Golden temple was as beautiful as ever. But the trip too wagah was a energising one . After a long time a wave of country love crossed my heart. Well then a family marriage was there and i was beautiful... but actually i ran out of energy... too keep me going... The time at home was getting difficult to get through. I was alone, No companions. Then these academics are not going to leave me I think so. Now with a eye on time I have rush through my GRE n TOEFL exam's. May God bless me with success . I wish if this urgency could have creeped into me much earlier.


0 reactions:

Your Search Results