Enter


Gurdas Maan "Sajna iss tann ne mukk jaana bhavein roz maalishaan kariye, Roti Haq dee khayiye g bhavein boot polishaan kariye"

My Current Time

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Why?


For some last time i am just jostling with the question that why there are whopping 5 visitors to my blog since it's grand inception. I questioned myself and tried to find out the answers. I found out a very reliable excuse. Foremost reason I have come across is that the writers of most visited blogs write specifically on particular area. In this way they are able to create a niche for themselves. The reader having interest in that particular area is always going to be connected to that writing. So the visitor count is maintained. Then what happens in my case? The writings are wayward. One day it's Sonia Gandhi , on another it's cricket, then it's bollywood, n after that it moves to my friends, and how can it happen that i do not write about myself. So the coverage ground is too big.

Can anyone suggest a way out while remaining in this framework?

1 reactions:

Anonymous said...

dear you are good enough but to touch heights, be more clear and precise... and thanx for advisingpositively on my blog...

Your Search Results