Enter


Gurdas Maan "Sajna iss tann ne mukk jaana bhavein roz maalishaan kariye, Roti Haq dee khayiye g bhavein boot polishaan kariye"

My Current Time

Friday, November 16, 2007

Fight till you win or till you die!!

I don't know whether I should be sleeping now or should I be just doing what I am doing now! But somehow I have taken the later way out. They say I should tomorrow should see a inspirational movie or do what I enjoy most (maybe eating or playing cricket) for the next day on 18th is of CAT. But I will be doing nothing of the above mentioned. I will get online at around 9 am or 8 am and will wait that I have a good 2-3 hours of chat with a lady all the way from some Angel's City. She may be my sister/massi/bhuaa anything but really I will drive strength from her for my CAT examination in particular or life in general. God is cruel most of the times. Indeed. Can it be more cruel than that she has lost her mother, father, His husband is kind of cruel person, her nephew/niece say something bad about her, she is in alien land still she cares for humanity, she wants to fulfill her promise made to her mother, many things ... she is fighting and fighting bravely. Her war is much bigger than mines ... so can't I? I can. Irrespective of the result one thing I will make sure is that spirit to fight and survive till the end is there ... come what may fear and running away due to impending defeat is not in my blood !! I will fight!! Thats a promise and this fight is not about CAT only it is about succeeding in every sphere of life and I will make sure that this confidence and belief in myself spills into my life even after CAT !!
Now I know what I did just now is the best thing I could have done.

5 reactions:

Cuckoo said...

Keep it up !

All the very best for everything !

Anonymous said...

i am honoured to know that i'm an inspiration to you. Well in return i'm gifted to have got to know you. UR right..life is a struggle and we must never give up but to strive up to it! All the best to you.

Harpreet Singh Sran said...

@cuckoo ... thanks for the wishes ..

@anonymous didi u r indeed a source of inspiration ... Indeed we all will strive for our betterment. It is indeed a honour for me also to know you .... thanks for everything ...

bEAST said...

o kakaji, innee serious postaan na likheya karo, mainu darr lag janda ae. lekin ik gall taan hai, kuch lokaan nu vekh kae lagda ae, kae sadee apni zindagi kinee directionless and meaningless hai. jae ehjae log zindagi cch na hon, taan i wonder whr useless rascals like us shall derive inspiration and strength from. hats off to didi

Harpreet Singh Sran said...

Hmmm ... Time will answer every question ....

Your Search Results