Enter


Gurdas Maan "Sajna iss tann ne mukk jaana bhavein roz maalishaan kariye, Roti Haq dee khayiye g bhavein boot polishaan kariye"

My Current Time

Friday, May 11, 2007

Abhishek's Application is selected!!

Congratulation's Abhishek, for his application has been selected in the lottery of USCIS. This has come as a big relief to me for I was feeling under pressure by making him join H1B rat race as his other options were cut due to this thing. He dropped his MBA or any other plan's due to this and this thing scared me what if his application is not through? Now he is almost through, that is big enough relief, I will be fully relieved when mine's application will also be cleared. Congrats Mate and enjoy to the hilt. My prayers have been half answered and half are still pending. Hey Lord!! Get me Onboard also!!

0 reactions:

Your Search Results