Enter


Gurdas Maan "Sajna iss tann ne mukk jaana bhavein roz maalishaan kariye, Roti Haq dee khayiye g bhavein boot polishaan kariye"

My Current Time

Friday, May 11, 2007

With Love, From You To Me.

Hello Friends, I had stamping of 15 june, 1984. A very happy day in the life of my near & dear one's. Same day is again approaching just li'l over 1 month left. Never had I celebrated it in grand small or big scale. Every time it passes peacefully maybe due to the fact that in villages there is as such no emphasis on birthday's, maybe it falls in summer break(Very hot time in north India), maybe ... list is long. Let's not get into this. So never have been I bombarded by the gifts or sweets or sweet kisses on my sweet cheeks. Anyway time is gone for those kisses. Now only kisses would be given by my sweet mommie or poppy dear or maybe 1 or 2 diabetic relatives. Anyway as of now, for the first time I am going to project or campaign for securing gifts on my birthday and would be looking if somebody is going to give me some gift. As it is not the time to be hoping for getting cadbury's pack or stylish geometry box or things like that ... So greedily I am putting my list here, If you want to give me a gift I am longing for please select one of these

  1. The 9/11 Commission Report
  2. Steve Waugh's autobiography
  3. Khushwant Singh's Sex, Scotch and Scholarship
  4. Khushwant Singh's Train to Pakistan
  5. Khushwant Singh's My Bleeding Punjab
  6. Hillary Clinton's autobiography
  7. Salman Rushdie's Shalimar The Clown
  8. Salman Rushdie's Step Across The Line
  9. Pinjar by Amrita Pritam
  10. Novel's In Punjabi By Great Poet's of Punjabi (Nanak Singh, Gurdial Singh, Anyone of your choice will do)
  11. Some Eternal Love story
This list is as off now, keep looking for something good and I will also be updating my list. Bookmark this post And off course, No gift can be bigger than a sweet kiss on my sweet Cheeks by a Sweet Chik.

0 reactions:

Your Search Results